Upper lip wax problem?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

opal

Reaction score
Hiya hope someone can help me , when I get my top lip waxed I end up with lots of tiny little whiteheads that are really sore and hard to get rid of :-(
I've tried using hair removal creams on my tash but my hair grows really quick and waxing keeps it away for a while .
I'm just wondering what I can do to stop this is it a reaction to the wax

Thank you x

This happens to my sister. I use warm wax, and am interested if the same thing ever happens with hot wax. Keep thinking about training in the hot wax......

Hiya I think it's hot wax my therapist uses ?
We thought it was the soothing cream she used after so I don't have that put on now but it still happens
Oh to be moustache free eh lol x

I use non strip wax and find it's much gentler on the skin. Where ever I go (when being lazy lol) if they use strips on me I have a reaction but do it myself and no problems my clients say the same as well.

Apply nappy rash cream straight after and that will work a treat.

Thanks for the replies I'm glad I'm not the only one lol
Kim I've done that before but it's not helped surprisingly as its my fave thing to use, could it be the brand of wax ? Or maybe it is the strips ! X

Oh no! What a shame. Try applying nothing as I don't like putting anything on the face unless I have to. If that fails, wear a balaclava:) x

I know I've learnt my lesson in the past, now I'm wondering if I should embrace the moustache I can cover that and not have the spots lol :lol:
X

I always used to get this reaction whether I used strip or non strip wax until I started to apply Clarins Beauty Repair Concentrate immediately after.
Skin Beauty Repair Concentrate, S.O.S Treatment, Face | Clarins
It is expensive but a little goes a long way so it lasts for ever and its brilliant for burns, eczema, sunburn or any other skin irritation.

You've reminded me now that I was advised to use a burn cream straight after....I wonder!!! I like the balaclava idea though - cover a multitude of sins!!!

Oh that's a good idea it is sore like a burn, mind you a balaclava or a big scarf sounds good :)
Thanks for your support ladies I'm desperate to get rid of the spots and have a few ideas to try x

Latest posts

Back