Urgent advice on Decleor products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cherubs

Reaction score
As some of you may know I had microdermabrasion today, my aftercare leaflet says that its recommended that I dont use any essential oils on my face in the evening of the treatment, I bought some Decleor Experience De L'age wrinkle firmness radiance cream in the light version (this is what the therapist recommended for my skin) she also gave me some ylang ylang oil to try, can I use either/both of these tonight??

Thanks in advance :)

Thanks Guys!!:confused:

Hiya,

I used to work for the company that distributes Decleor here in Australia and from my experience it should be fine if you use your decleor aromessence and cream after any microdermabrasion or peeling treatment.

The oils used in this range a formulated so they are very much like your skins natural oils so they will help to protect your skin and are accepted by the skin easily. The essential oils used in these products are specially formulated, unlike essential oils bought individually which can burn your skin when used neat. I am curious though as to why you were given the ylang ylang oil with the Experience De L'age Triple Action light cream? Generally with this cream you would be using the Iris aromessence, the ylang ylang is used for an oily/problem skin.

In this light I would probably wait to use the ylang ylang, and just use your Experience De L'Age Cream - check with your therapist and ask her whether she might think that the iris aromessence would be suitable for you as it is usually the perfect partner to Experience De L'age.

Hope this has helped, Let me know how it goes! :)

Latest posts

Back