Urgent colour advice needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MobileKat

Reaction score
A friend has just foned to tell me she has put a 12.2 or 12.02 on her hair, she has bleached ends and its grabbed and gone purple, what can I do to rectify this for her?

Thankyou x

A friend has just foned to tell me she has put a 12.2 or 12.02 on her hair, she has bleached ends and its grabbed and gone purple, what can I do to rectify this for her?

Thankyou x

Wash it x

Thankyou x

Bleach and warm water will remove the tone

Thanks BlueRinse, I've advised her to wash it with antidandruff shampoo or medicated shampoo, can we put another colour on it as she is going away this weekend x

Thanks BlueRinse, I've advised her to wash it with antidandruff shampoo or medicated shampoo, can we put another colour on it as she is going away this weekend x

Tbf it should all be out :) x

Thankyou guys, I've told her to wash it as many times as possible tonight, if it still has a purple tinge in the morning, i'll go down and do a gentle cleanse (bleach bath), hopefully it'll be fine xxx

Thankyou guys, I've told her to wash it as many times as possible tonight, if it still has a purple tinge in the morning, i'll go down and do a gentle cleanse (bleach bath), hopefully it'll be fine xxx

You won't need to do a bleach bath. Just bleach and Wat water will be sufficient.

Ah ok, she is quite grey and have been advised that this is why its gone purple, she is now asking if she can put an 01 all over in the morning to even it all out.

What can I do for her now and in the future.

She is 80% grey and wants to be as white blonde as possible, when I've bleached it in the past its thrown back a lot of warmth thats why I was thinking a 12.01 to counteract the warmth.

I'm trying to keep her away from the bleach as she had excessive bleach damage when I first saw her x

Latest posts

Back