Urgent help needed! Interview at 10

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

foxylocks

Reaction score
I'm getting myself in a state! I've got an interveiw for a stylist position at 10. I'm doing a cut and blow dry. I've decided to do 'box layers'. But I've got myself all confused. :cry: I just pull all the hair upwards don't I? and then just cross check it? I keep thinking I need to pull it outwards, but that'll take too much weight out of the bottom.

Ahhhh, I've been up since 4am.

Hiya hun.

Dont panic. You KNOW you can do this easily.

I dont know exactly what box layers are but if you are cutting a longish style, I would pull all the hair up to the top of the head, and when you are cutting the layers at the front, pull all the hair back to the point at the top of the head where you pulled all the back too...do you know what I mean?

You would pull all your layers to the same point. Around the crown area, straight up from there.

I hope I haven't confused you more now. But you'll do GREAAAAAAT

Thanks. The hair is a bob (just below her ears) That'll still be ok though, won't it???? :eek:

Yeh, you'll be fine. Make sure you check it before you dry it, and after you dry it also. Check check and double check, no harm in it, but if you don't check there could be disaster. Remember to be bright and bubbly and chatty, smiley!

Let us know when you are bak hun xxx

thank you thank you thank you!!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'll let you know how I get on!

A bit late, but good luck chuck! x x

Thanks ladies!!! I think it went well. She checked the cut, and it looked really good, and I think I did a good blow dry, but I'm just gonna have to wait and see.

I won't know until the end of the week. :eek:

Good! Fingers crossed, you've done as much as you can just now. Just need to wait and see now. X

You sound happy about it, I think you've done well! Fingers and toes crossed for you hun. Keep us posted x x

thanks. :green:

She said she had some more people to see, and that she'd let me know by Friday.

I'm worried now that she was trying to let me down gently so then she can call me and say no....... :irked:

Nah. She will be telling everyone that so she has a chance to sit down and think about it. If you don't hear on Friday, call her on Saturday or Monday next week. Does them good to freshen their minds of you :D x

Ok. Thank you!!!!! :hug:

Latest posts

Back