Urgent help please - eyelash extensions removal, any tips?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sunshineinme

Reaction score
Hello ladies!

My customer has just contacted me saying that she's struggling with her lash extensions and her eyes are irritated so she wants them to be removed.

I've done her lashes on 16th May and I saw her few days after; it was all fine so I don't think the lashes are responsible for irritation. She has mentioned that she suspects it's a combination of lashes & hay fever.

Anyway....

I've never done the removal before so can you advise how long does it take? And also your tricks? Please x

I know I need to sit her upright but ddo I put the gel pads on lower lashes? Or just use sponge and applicator to brush the glue remover on the lashes.

Do I go 1 by 1 or all over them?

Please please help xxx

She's coming today at 2pm

Ps. If I posted it in wrong place please move the try read where it belongs :)

I have my clients lying down with pads on as usual, head tilted slightly. I apply the remover gel, apply to the next eye then leave it a few minutes. I then start to gently work the gel in then use a brush and most will fal away. Dont panic if a tiny amount gets in the eye, its is bloody sore but just explain it only lasts a minutes (even when the eyes are shut in can happen) It will take about 15 mins start to finish. good luck.

Thank you my lovely!

I have a standard lashperfect remover- not a gel but liquid. I guess it's the same isn't it?

It's always stressful first time tho :/

Thank you my lovely!

I have a standard lashperfect remover- not a gel but liquid. I guess it's the same isn't it?

It's always stressful first time tho :/

How did you get on?

Hiya! Apology for late reply but I was manic.

So after all my panicking etc she decided she doesn't want her lashes to be taken off!

But at least I now know what o do! So thank you very much for your help hon xxx

Latest posts

Back