Urgent help, Young Nails trained now having to use NSI in new job

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sameeel

Reaction score
Ive got my first set of acrylic nails to do using NSI Attracion system.... I have only used yn products... im YN trained, only really sculpt and do reverse technique... Can anyone offer me any idvice or pointers in sculpting using nsi and reverse technique or am i over complicating it and should just do everything as i would normally?.... :)

Thanks

I think you will find nsi sets quite a bit faster than the young nails product, ( unless you were using the speed range) so be aware of that.

Idealy you would do a conversion course when you switch to a new range.
But there are some video tutorials from denise wright and possibly gemma lambert that you could look at.

You would certainly be able to carry on with your reverse technique but the prep and application will be a bit different for you.

I think you will find nsi sets quite a bit faster than the young nails product, ( unless you were using the speed range) so be aware of that.

Idealy you would do a conversion course when you switch to a new range.
But there are some video tutorials from denise wright and possibly gemma lambert that you could look at.

You would certainly be able to carry on with your reverse technique but the prep and application will be a bit different for you.

Thankyou, this is what i thought but the salon owner only has nsi in and im getting pushed in at deep end with the product.... ive had a mess with it on tips and found it ok... but i love yn it goes on like a dream, files like cream and gives suuch a beautiful hardwearing finish....
Thankyou for help :)

Im trained in CND but at work I also use NSI. Personally I prefer CND, but I had to get use to both :/
Im feel like my techniques wrong for NSI if that makes sense lol, Im currently trawling through you tube to find some offical videos but no luck...

Latest posts

Back