urgently need some barbicide tomorrow any suppliers in South Yorkshire??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fierysatsuma

Reaction score
I'm doing some nails tomorrow for my assessment and although I've spent hundreds of pounds on products, the one thing I don't have is any disinfectant for my implements.

Do any geeks operate in the South Yorkshire area know of any local suppliers I could visit in person?

Many thanks

Are you close to Elite in Castleford? They sell barbicide. You can get the details of their premises by clicking on this link .... click here

You are near to dennis williams they sell it hth

Adele in Doncaster do it...or Sallys in Doncaster.....pm me if you want address

There is also a new independant wholesaler opened in south kirkby,on the industrial estate,sorry i don't know the name or number though x

Go for Mundo sold by Nigel (Marketing Geek on here), a much better product than barbicide (i'm sure he can give the facts better than I can, brain not working well today!) and he sells a complete range of products for hygiene in the salon / mobile

The one in south kirby is janine number is 01977 646444 but it would be nearer for her to go to dennis williams at barnsley.

Yeah it's Janine's .I was thinking more for an alternative for opening times really hun.

Go for Mundo sold by Nigel (Marketing Geek on here), a much better product than barbicide (i'm sure he can give the facts better than I can, brain not working well today!) and he sells a complete range of products for hygiene in the salon / mobile

RAPID INSTRUMENT & TOOL DISINFECTANT
- ready to use solution
- only needs 5 mins for thorough disinfection
- no need to rinse
- change ONCE a week (so better for environment)
- medical grade
- contains rust inhibitors
- bactericidal, fungicidal, sporicidal and viricidal
- effective against MRSA & Ecoli and diverse range of other micro-organisms.

These are just the main points Sarah, I could go on! (I assume you were refering to the Rapid, and not the other products!)

yup I was referring to the rapid, so easy to use and works so quickly when you have clients booked back to back (not that I can remember what that feels like!)

Hiya Gill

I'm in Barnsley too, if you're really desperate I can give you some. I'm using the mundo rapid but i'm sure we have some barbicide too - let me know if I can help.

Louise

Sorry just seen when you posted oops - hope you got sorted!!

Thanks for all your responses and thanks for your offer Lou. I got some from Sally's in Sheffield near Meadowhall.

Latest posts

Back