urgently need to remove Brisa w/out professional - hlp!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lelole

Reaction score
Hi,

I know it's not advisable to do it yourself, but I do need to remove the remnants of a Brisa gel overlay tonight! :green:

It's a long complicated story, but in essence I need to show my nails to my doctor tommorrow as I have been having problems with oncholysis (nails coming off nail bed) and it's looking like it may be connected to a suspected psoriasis rash around my hairline...

I do have one of those cube type white files with a fine ish grit on them - should I file with that? can you soak Brisa at all? I also have a acetone based artificial nail rmeover I bought in Boots ages ago?

Thanks

Leah

You cannot remove Brisa with acetone, it has to be buffed off. I strongly advise you not to attempt this yourself particularly as you are suffering from onycholysis. If you cannot get to a professional before your appointment, I would go with your nails as they are, it is better than damaging your nails further.

I hope you get on OK

Hi Hun,
Leave well alone, you could do tons of damage.
Try to get to a professional to have them removed before your appointment with the doctor. Can you go to the Tech that put them on for you ?
If not go with them as they are. I am sure your doctor can see all he needs to with the overlay still on.
Best of luck. :hug:

Latest posts

Back