Using/Adding a Paypal Button

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack1102

Reaction score
Hi

Does anyone use Paypal on their website, for people to purchase items? How does this work?

Is it a simple piece of HTML code you add to the website page? I may need to add a PP payment system to a website but wondered if this was easy enough to do?

I will have about 12-15 max products/services/courses to offer, so guessing I need a PP button for each?

If you do a Google, then you should be able to find some documentation on PayPal's site for how to add buttons etc.

I personally did a Java integration of PayPal Express Checkout; this wasn't by any means plain sailing though as there were quite a few "gotchas" that weren't covered in their documentation (as well as a few issues with a third-party Java library for PayPal integration that I was using that needed fixing)...

I went to my paypal site and there was a 'create a button' section which gave me a code. I then pasted this code into the html of the webpage - I didn't find it easy but then i'm not very technical when it comes to computers. The fact I managed to do it should mean most people can!! I had all sorts of problems with alignment so haven't got the page set out as I'd wish to but i'm getting people buying gift vouchers from the site so I'm happy.

I've done a paypal button for each treatment and people can add the treatments to a cart and then make one payment. Good luck!

I added PayPal buttons to my site
www.nail-ific.co.uk it was called a widget!
Was quite easy, but I have an edit facility on my site.
HTH's
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[email protected]

Latest posts

Back