Using Tips on Nail Trainer hand

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BingoBrebner

Reaction score
Hi there,

I was looking at the nail art tutorials and came across one that Sandi (ValencianNails) has done, my question is how do you use proper tips on nail trainer, would it just be glued onto the nail trainer beds?

Just wondering if anyone knows.

Thanks

you attach the tips to the nails that come with the nail trainer hun, as if you were putting nail tips on a client ..x

Hi - the nail trainer has nails that click into the nail beds, you then apply the tips as you would on a client. When nails are finished you can unclick the nails and reapply new nails to the trainer and start all over again! x

Yes, sorry I've not made myself very clear.

I use the nail trainer when practicing applying tips, filing etc but I have never put an entire tip over the whole nail trainer bed, I dont know if this makes any more sense, maybe you could pop into the nail art tutorial, flicks and dots about 3rd one down to see what I mean.

I think Sandi will have done an enhancement as normal on the nail trainer nail first and then done the art work...the tutorial is for the art work. You can buy 'airbrush' nail trainer nails that are good for just practising art work on too.

Sorry if ive got the wrong end of the stick here...its not too clear what you are trying to ask x

Hi there I dont know If Sandi have used a full nail or built a nail hun, I would assume she built the nail up from a tip tho first, then did the nail art ..x

Latest posts

Back