Using Wella - need baby blonde, not white

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I hate salons that do your hair badly and then just take your money and usher you out of there!! Fortunately this salon isn't like that, when it went wrong the first time they sent me away to rest the scalp for a few days and then they treated me again without charge until it was a lot better.
I'm just not totally confidant that they've got the right idea of what to do next which is why I asked for help on here where people have so much experience. Either I let them do the 12/1 as they suggest and risk it whiting out again (and I'm running out of the blonde saver shampoo to rescue it!) or I steer them towards a level 10 or a bleach and tone. I'm sure they'll be willing to try either but it would be so great to get it right the first time. Because I have a root tint pretty regularly there is never enough natural hair to do an effective strand test. So I sort of have to commit to experiments :) X

Latest posts

Back