UV lamp?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chezzababy

Reaction score
Hello geeks could any of you recommended where to buy a good uv lamp? There are loads but just new to this so hoping you will advise me.

Thank you!

xxx

i have had cheaper lamps but have to say now that i have the cnd lamp theres no going back!! it works with my bio sculpture so thats great for me xx

i have had cheaper lamps but have to say now that i have the cnd lamp theres no going back!! it works with my bio sculpture so thats great for me xx

So as I said am very new to this start college nxt Monday but want to buy all the extras to practise more. So you would recommend CND?

xxx

So as I said am very new to this start college nxt Monday but want to buy all the extras to practise more. So you would recommend CND?

xxx

What system will you be using? If you dont need a specific lamp with your chosen brand then it's worth looking at cnd. I love my cnd lamp as it also works with my NSI hard gels aswell as obviously my shellac. It also tells you how many hours you have left in your bulbs which is a godsend. The bulbs are pricey to replace though but all in all a fantastic lamp. HTH xxx

What system will you be using? If you dont need a specific lamp with your chosen brand then it's worth looking at cnd. I love my cnd lamp as it also works with my NSI hard gels aswell as obviously my shellac. It also tells you how many hours you have left in your bulbs which is a godsend. The bulbs are pricey to replace though but all in all a fantastic lamp. HTH xxx

Hello, not using any as of yet. I have a gel set, salonsystem? that was part of my kit. Would any lamp do for that? I am not nearly experienced enough to go out and buy expensive lamps, kits. Need to see if I am any good at it first.

Thanks for your help.

xxx

Hello, not using any as of yet. I have a gel set, salonsystem? that was part of my kit. Would any lamp do for that? I am not nearly experienced enough to go out and buy expensive lamps, kits. Need to see if I am any good at it first.

Thanks for your help.

xxx

Hi luv, do they not supply a lamp with your kit then? Xx

Hi luv, do they not supply a lamp with your kit then? Xx

Hey, nope no lamp! Just checked and there is one for £75 should I get the lamp to go with gel?

Thank you!

xxx

Hey, nope no lamp! Just checked and there is one for £75 should I get the lamp to go with gel?

Thank you!

xxx

You need to find out if the lamp is specifically for your gel. I'd phone the tutor and ask. Also they may supply their own lamps at the training centre so you may want to see how you get on with it first before shelling out xx

You need to find out if the lamp is specifically for your gel. I'd phone the tutor and ask. Also they may supply their own lamps at the training centre so you may want to see how you get on with it first before shelling out xx

That lamp is to go with the gel. Yeah your right, might be one of the things I can't do!

Thanks again

xxx

That lamp is to go with the gel. Yeah your right, might be one of the things I can't do!

Thanks again

xxx

LOL I meant see how you get on with the LAMP! (not see how you get on with nails full stop!) x

LOL I meant see how you get on with the LAMP! (not see how you get on with nails full stop!) x

Lol, sorry, am so silly sometimes!

xxx

Latest posts

Back