Uv top coat help!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HanHan

Reaction score
Hey Geeks!

I have had a break from nails but am looking to start again in the next few weeks. I was previously offering a uv gel top coat but it always seemed to discolour and go a browny colour?? Im assuming this is the product I am using and not my lamp? Can anyone recommend an alternative I could purchase? Also I'm not happy with the acrylic powder I have been using can anyone recommend a clear acrylic powder?!

Thanks
HanHan

Hey Geeks!

I have had a break from nails but am looking to start again in the next few weeks. I was previously offering a uv gel top coat but it always seemed to discolour and go a browny colour?? Im assuming this is the product I am using and not my lamp? Can anyone recommend an alternative I could purchase? Also I'm not happy with the acrylic powder I have been using can anyone recommend a clear acrylic powder?!

Thanks
HanHan

CND all the way! Top coat and powder. It's a bit more pricey than others. But, (to me) it's worth it to get a great product that procudes great results.

What products are you actually using at the moment?

If you want to use CND you will have to be a qualified Nail tech and do a conversion course for there products, they are based just outside Edinburgh at Fingertips Centre,Newbridge.

If that isn't an option, what training have you done and with what products as that will help us to help you move on to new ones.

Nfu.Oh distributed by Afinitti have a great clear, and also stock Mosaic Top Gel which I have had no problems with and it cures without a tacky inhibition layer.Gel at Affiniti

Don't forget you will also HAVE to change your liquid to the same as the powder you will be using ps. cnd all the way

I trained with Nail Zone and cant afford to do the conversion to CND at the moment :(

Latest posts

Back