V sorry, repetitive airbrushing questions!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bimbogeri

Reaction score
Sorry for these obvious doofus questions, I have done a search but for some reason can't find a thread that has exactly what I want in it, probably I'm being too specific with my search terms...

Anyway, just bought myself an airbrush kit, admittedly second hand but think it's best for now as I'm just starting, I can always upgrade when I've got some money coming in and a better idea of the number of clients :) I've got a PremiAir Mini Magenta compressor and can't remember the airbrush now but it's dual action with a 0.35mm nozzle. Also got a few Medea paints and some stencils and bits n bobs.

My questions are: which paint to go for? Been eyeing up the Millennium range for it's low price (pikey that I am) and the pretty wide range of colours although I do like the Medea french shades (it's two Frenches, a white, a rose and the pearl additive). Has anyone used Millennium paints and has an opinion on them? And does anyone know what their chameleon colours come out like?

The other question is a supplier with a wide range of masks. Tried thenailwarehouse.net but they seem not to exist anymore. I had looked at creativenailplace.com and they have a lot, but heard somewhere that their prices are retail?? They didn't seem that expensive to me, but if they are would love a professional price supplier as can't afford to chuck money where it needn't go!

Sure I will be back bugging you when I have started out!

Lol x

Hi Lol - I got your pm too late! :)

I love Medea paints, they're not expensive and do a good range of colours, especially in pinks and red which are the most popular - they clean off the skin really easily and flush out of the airbrush easily too.

The Nail Warehouse is now www.thenailwarehouse.biz ...... I really think they should have done a redirect thing from their old website to their new one cos I only found it by accident - lord knows how many customers they're losing!

Having said all that, I don't think they sell Too much Fun masks anymore.

You can buy the TMF masks at www.creativenailplace.co.uk (I think thats their addy).

Have fun airbrushing and don't foeget I do a 20% discount on my airbrush class for nail geeks (ok, so I know you have to come over to Dublin for that - but you can kill 2 birds with 1 stone!!!! :lol: )

Latest posts

Back