Vamoos pads

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wendynailedit

Reaction score
Hi all. I've just placed an order with S2 and discovered they no longer stock the Vamoos self adhesive pads! Help! I loved them! Does anyone know who stocks them in the UK now please? Xx

I loved them too! Hope someone knows where we can get some from x

Do Louella Belle do them? xx

I have pack o these but not really sure how to use them?? :)

I have pack o these but not really sure how to use them?? :)

They are great! I'm sad s2 are no longer doing them :(
You would simply tear off the amount of pads you needed, dab your remover onto them like you would a lint free pad for example then place on the nail and wrap with your choice of either vamoos foil or ordinary foil.

Are they still doing the vamoos foil does anybody know?

I'm not sure whether they're doing any Vamoos products anymore. Gutted! Doesn't look like anyone knows where to get them from either! Anyone know of any similar alternatives? Xx

S2 are still doing the vamoos foils it appears x

Well that's odd! They're a bit useless without the pads! I'm still desperately trying to find an alternative! Anyone got any suggestions? Xx

Have you tried Magis wraps with pads? I love them!

Have you tried Magis wraps with pads? I love them!

Yes I used those a long time ago...think they worked out quite expensive. Think I'll have to go back to them though! Much quicker with those I suppose? Xx

Pro care make the same thing - remover wraps & foam sponges.

They're considerably cheaper too!

I can get them from my local supplier, but I'm sure one of the online wholesalers stocks them too ( just can't remember which!)

I can get them from my local supplier, but I'm sure one of the online wholesalers stocks them too ( just can't remember which!)

Oh thanks! I'll do some googling! :) x

I use these. They work out cheaper than any of the others ( especially onVAT free day!!) and do the job.

We probably use the same wholesaler (I'm not far fro you 😄).

I use these. They work out cheaper than any of the others ( especially onVAT free day!!) and do the job.

We probably use the same wholesaler (I'm not far fro you 😄).

Ooooo, are we talking Sally's? X

Latest posts

Back