VCTC Level 3 in Holistic Therapies

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinkywinky

Reaction score
I'm on this course starting in May!

Can anyone tell me what to expect? I already do Swedish Massage but I have to re-do the A & P as I went on a fast track course years ago.

So I will be starting from scratch.

It's a 10 week fasttrack course, so I am scared of all the homework but willing to put the hours in to get the qualification.

I'm quite excited!

10 weeks is pretty quick Tinks for such an intense course. It took me a whole year. However, it depends on what treatments the course covers, if it is just one or two subjects then maybe ok.

VCTC I am sure insist on case studies for both reflex and aromatherapy and those case studies are 6 people x 5 treatments each, this is a lot to fit into a 10 week course.

Sorry to dampen your excitement, but hope you do well.

I'm not sure how it works, but I'd rather get it done quicker if I can due to my situation (2 kids on my own), I have plenty of time to do this in the day and lots of childcare so I will be OK, I have to be!

All the very best with it, and if I can be of any help at all, let me know.

I have completed the VTCT swedish massage course, it was the hardest course I have ever done!

6 case studies, 4 practical assessments, A+P assignment and exam all in 18 weeks

I love doing massage but during the course I often felt like giving up, out the 24 in my class less than 10 qualified.

Well I plan to be positive and I am sure it's gonna be damn hard, I don't plan on quitting but can only give it my best shot..If it gets too much I can throw the rope in. But I have always been a positive person and hard working so fingers crossed this firey determination plus hard work can get me by (oh I sound so positive, just wait til May lol!)

Well I plan to be positive and I am sure it's gonna be damn hard, I don't plan on quitting but can only give it my best shot..If it gets too much I can throw the rope in. But I have always been a positive person and hard working so fingers crossed this firey determination plus hard work can get me by (oh I sound so positive, just wait til May lol!)
<<<<<<<<<<<round of applause>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
go for it Tinks!

What subjects do you cover tinky winky?

yes i would like to know what modules your doing... my one year diploma covered
swedish massage
aromatherapy
A+P
Reflexology
Indian Head Massage

Latest posts

Back