Vegan friendly nail products?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shawna

Reaction score
Hi,

I have recently become vegan and I am a nail tech ... I was wondering what vegan friendly nail tech products you use ? And where you can find out if they are ?

I currently use IBD products

Is IBD vegan? What do you make of their products? Do you get good wear from the gel polishes? Currently use Gelish. In going to invest in some INK products who I believe are cruelty free and vegan.

Is IBD vegan? What do you make of their products? Do you get good wear from the gel polishes? Currently use Gelish. In going to invest in some INK products who I believe are cruelty free and vegan.

I don't know if they are vegan and cruelty free that's why I'm on here asking if anyone knows of what products they use that are vegan friendly

I don't know if they are vegan and cruelty free that's why I'm on here asking if anyone knows of what products they use that are vegan friendly
Just asked as thought you might be using IBD as they're vegan and already new and I was curious as to what the IBD gel products are like, as I have only used gelish so far and did consider stocking IBD. Ink London had info on their website. I wanted to know recently about cruelty free non tested on animal products and just messaged the companies direct if I couldn't don't find evidence on site.

Kiara sky is cruelty free - not sure if they're vegan or not though!x

Thanks ... is that product good ? Do you use it ?

Yeah I like them so far - good coverage and consistency is to my liking! I picked up a few colours at pro beauty from the nail and beauty link which I think is their only UK supplier.
Base coat and primer is also optional, but have only used them on Acrylic nails so can't comment on longevity for natural nails!

Yeah I like them so far - good coverage and consistency is to my liking! I picked up a few colours at pro beauty from the nail and beauty link which I think is their only UK supplier.
Base coat and primer is also optional, but have only used them on Acrylic nails so can't comment on longevity for natural nails!
Okay I only work with gel ... I don't like acrylic nails ... I'll definitely look into that and add if it's in Canada

I think madam glam is cruelty free and vegan, and i think most acrylic is at least vegan, but you're not into acrylic so that's not much help. Idk, tuff question.

Ink London is cruelty free and vegan as none of their products are tested on animals or contain animal derived products, apart from their acrylic and nail art brushes as they are kolinsky brushes xx

Bio seaweed is vegan and cruelty free
Zoya is vegan

Spa rituals by nsi is vegan

Bio sculpture and Jessica are vegan friendly x

Latest posts

Back