Velvasilk

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mobilemeeeee

Reaction score
Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has used these colours? They seem very cheap so wondering if they're any good. I think they're exclusive to Alan Howard. If anyone has any advice about other decent prices hair colours, this is welcome too.

Thanks

Just to update, I decided to try out one of these on myself as I needed my roots doing. The formula was a bit smelly but I'm actually really impressed with the result. I'm 30% grey and it seems to have covered it completely and left a really lovely shine. So far so good, will see how it lasts. I've a client who will need a toner over balyage in the new year so going to have a look into the other colours for that.

Hi. I became self employed about 5 months ago renting a chair, the salon I rent from uses velvasilk. Just to get me going I cautiously tried thes colours and I have to say I’m massively impressed. Obviously tried them on my sister and mum first. I was amazed, my mum is 100% white the colour I used (66.0 & 6.73) covered as good as the high end colour I usually used and the tone stayed until her next colour about 5 weeks, she was delighted. Needless to say that’s the colour brand I use. I have found though that the .34 lines are quite red as oppose to “copper”. And one tube doesn’t go very far but for the price I’m impressed.

Thanks MrsC82 !
I'm still happy with the colour I did on myself...I'm struggling to get a colour chart though...do you have one? Do you know where did you get one?

I just use the one at the salon but I’m sure Alan Howard’s will have them for sale. Just ask next time you’re in, they will always order you one.

Thanks MrsC, I couldn't find one in the shop and can't see one online but now I've tried the colours, I'll ask when I go in next.

Thanks MrsC, I couldn't find one in the shop and can't see one online but now I've tried the colours, I'll ask when I go in next.
Alan Howard’s at the moment if u buy a colour chart around £20 you get 6 free colours

Thanks MrsC82 !
I'm still happy with the colour I did on myself...I'm struggling to get a colour chart though...do you have one? Do you know where did you get one?
Just go into any Alan Howard store and you can either buy one for £xxx with 6 tubes for free.

[no trade prices please - thanks]

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back