very first attempt

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bhiffy

Reaction score
at nail art. I am not at all artistic and i wanted to stick my foot through the telly when watching the Artnails instuctional dvd so i messed about.

No, they arent perfect and no i wouldnt dream of doing them on anyone else :)

I have never attempted any nail art as they would look like my 2 year old had painted them, but yours look great, well done for your first try and keep it up you have a flair.

well done hunnie,hey we all start somewhere,i think this is the first of many you will do and they are not as bad as you think :hug:
well done and thankyou for sharing xxxx

:) Hi Bhiffy !!:hug:

Your nail art looks lovely.. I don't know why you wouldn't want to try it on a client..

Sincerely;

the nail fairy

I like them

Of course you can only get better with practice, but in all honesty for a first try they are really really nice :)

If this is your first attempt, then you are going to do very well at nail art indeed!
xxx:hug:

at nail art. I am not at all artistic and i wanted to stick my foot through the telly when watching the Artnails instuctional dvd so i messed about.

No, they arent perfect and no i wouldnt dream of doing them on anyone else :)

I can't really see your nail art in great detail but keep practising the flicks and dots and you'll soon get into the nail art. Well done for posting your picture, hope to see more in the future.
http://www.thenailgeek.com/nail-art-tutorials/
Take a look at the tutorials on the site and you will soon get some fab ideas:hug:

I think they look great for a first go, well on your way there hon.

they look fine! trust me, unless you're doing a portrait, picture, animal or whatever, it does not have to be exact. just remeber, there are really no rules to art (look at some pop or abstract art!). just keep the idea and colors the same. all you have to say is "i meant it be like that and no one else will have the same thing!) kathleen www.mynailsrock.com

Well done they look good!!! Keep it up!! Know how you feel though as I see things others have done, tried to do them & OMG frustration as they don't seem to look as good especially the more detailed the design!! :)

Latest posts

Back