Very long (30") extensions!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amplify

Reaction score
Hi all, so I'm after a little advice please...

I'm trained in extensions myself and if a client asked me for anything longer than 22" I'd most likely not do it, or at least advise them against it due to them struggling to managing it well etc.

I am however now after some long extensions for my own hair, just to thicken it up, as it's not as thick as it used to be unfortunately. (I previously used to have some clip/ins that I used to thicken it, just for special events etc, however I tried these the other day and my hair colour had changed a fair amount since I had them and I also noticed how much shorter than my hair they are!)

I measured my hair and going from the middle of my skull (rather than the complete top of my head) it's a good 31" long! (This shocked me too! I was thinking 24" extensions would be long enough haha!) my usual supplier doesn't stock hair anywhere near this long, therefore I was wondering if anyone could advise me on where I may be able to source some extensions long enough for my hair from please? I'm preferably looking for a weft.

I know hair this long is going to be rather hard to source (plus I'm blonde too which probably won't help?) but if anyone could advise it would be very much appreciated!!

Apologies for the long post, but hopefully someone will be able to help me? :)

Many thanks!

Anyone please?? :)

Have a search on here there was a thread the other day looking for 30"

I have not been able to find any decent remy human hair extensions longer than 24-26".

Additional lengths Russian/Mongolian hair they do in 24inch. I use it myself and on a lot of clients and it's great. Remicachet.com x

Oh really? I did have a search and not really find anything, I'll have another look then thanks!

Yes I did think I may struggle to get any, thought it was worth asking the question though.

Thanks Bex12, though 24" just won't be long enough unfortunately.

Try virginhairandbeauty.com website, I know they stock lots of different lengths of hair xx

Latest posts

Back