very oily nail beds...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emma's nails

Reaction score
i dont have any lifting problems at all, except on my younger sister. within 2 days all her nails lift badly and i can only put it down to her age (you know what teenages skin and nails are like - oily).

her nail enhancements lift so badly and nail fresh just doesnt seem to work (yes - i do remove it and scrubfresh). can anyone please help me and give an ideas of how to stop the lifting.

she wants her nails done tomorrow so any help much appreciated.

Hi

Have you tried doing one nail at once? You know nail fresh, scrub fresh apply?? might be worth a shot. What about primer?? You could try gel?? Or silk with gel?

One of our clients has really difficult nails nothing stays on her for more than 2 days until we used silk with biosculpture gel, voila still there three weeks later. Bloody miracle!

if my l&p doesn't work on teenagers for this very same problem then i use the resin and dip whole nail in powder its more filing to do but really tough and suit oily nails.

trouble is at the mo i'm only L+P trained and until i'm 100% with that i dont really want to try another system.

i've done them with and without primer. would using acetone first help to really dehydrate the nail plate, or is there anything else i can use first???

Latest posts

Back