Very quickly L'Oreal geeks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aimeelouise93 was correct with her lift v strength of peroxide for L'Oreal and saying cool hair looks darker.

Not sure why you needed to repeat it really?

Or is it not correct until CG has confirmed it is so? :wink2:

Thank you :thumbup:

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

I agreed she was right but then the arguement about peroxides both were incorrect. The random posts are confusing.

The post was about Loreal, not wella.

You said both arguments about peroxide were wrong.

I was always taught 20vol was 1-2 levels of lift. 30vol 2-3 levels and then 40 vol gave you up to four?

I suppose if you looked at it

20vol 1-2 levels
30vol 3 levels ( 2 levels below a base 4)
40vol upto 41/2 with majiblonde only

my mistake as I though you were saying this in reference to using cool cover as the op stated.

It didn't lift at all, so I went through with pre-lightener 10vol and then I toned with 7 dialight. Came out lovely.

It didn't lift at all, so I went through with pre-lightener 10vol and then I toned with 7 dialight. Came out lovely.

I did this last week- dark hair - didn't want the light pieces she had - foiled it all and didn't really show. Ended up bleaching and toning with a 7. Next time im just wacking the bleach out :)

Tbh 6.1 in majirel normally turns out lovely but I'm more impressed with how it turned out this time

I was always taught 20vol was 1-2 levels of lift. 30vol 2-3 levels and then 40 vol gave you up to four?

You are right in O'loreal x

Well from what i know, 20 vol is coverage & 1 level lift, 30 vol is 2 & 40 is 3-4. But it all depends on the colour you use, and the base shade of the hair

You are right in wella x

Latest posts

Back