Vfestival-where to sell tickets?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KirstieLou

Reaction score
I have 2 tickets to Vfestival I desperately need to sell due to family commitments.
Does anyone know where I can sell them? Tried eBay but not selling! Thanks x

Maybe try Stub Hub? x

I have 2 tickets to Vfestival I desperately need to sell due to family commitments.
Does anyone know where I can sell them? Tried eBay but not selling! Thanks x

Have you tried doing a facebook post, getting friends to share it, I know quite a few people on mine doing that ATM that's how I sold my cream fields ticket last year, or there will be a vfest Facebook post on there too again that's what I did with my cream fields ticket but just a warning people messaged me but came up in my others and I didn't realise for a few hours!

Have you tried doing a facebook post, getting friends to share it, I know quite a few people on mine doing that ATM that's how I sold my cream fields ticket last year, or there will be a vfest Facebook post on there too again that's what I did with my cream fields ticket but just a warning people messaged me but came up in my others and I didn't realise for a few hours!

I've been posting on Facebook but didn't think to ask friends to share! And oh yeah forgot others. Thanks!!

I second Gumtree, I've bought lots of tickets there before. Put your phone number in the add and ask people to txt you, I know that sounds dodgy but generally you shouldn't get nuisance calls and you'll get more people responding.

I know someone after tickets ive just let her know your selling some. So hopefully she'll get in touch with you via here xxx

Where are the tickets for my friend needs Weston park xxx

Latest posts

Back