video clip for deep smile lines using gel?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the nail fairy

Reaction score
Hello everyone...:hug:

I have been looking all over this site for a video clip on smile lines using gel.
I just can't find one..

I want to perfect my smile lines (make them deeper)

any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerley;

the nail fairy:Love:

Hi Nail Fairy,
The way I get mine nice and deep is to apply the gel using the brush flat and parallel against the free edge. Do this for the majority of the smile line and then when you get into the "ears", flip your brush on it's side and work the product up the nail bed. Does that make sense?? :)

HTH
Carmen

hiya
when I want a deep smile line with my white gel I draw a v with a tiny bit of gel on the corner of my brush higher than the natural smile and put the top of the v as deep as I want the ears of the smile to be..then apply my gel upto this line and swipe it helps to get a deeper smile ..hth:)

Ohhh that looks like a good way have to try that tomorrow as I just can't master the french look with Gel.

Thanks.

:hug: Thank you everyone..

But.... I was really looking for a video clip that I could watch and see the actual sweeping of the smile line...

But I will most certainly try the methods that you wonderful geeks have posted to me..

Sincerely;
the nail fairy:hug:

Don't know if this will make any sense at all and don;'t know if this is a recognised technique-but when i;m using a builder white rather tahn a POW i tend to place most of the gel where i want it to go-but not as high as the smile-then i pick up a tail of gel and stream it to where i want my smile to be,does this make any sense?!This creates a much more crisp line i find...and i rarely need to do any sweeping.
HTH would do a film but not a pro yet!Lol:green:

Latest posts

Back