Views on Revitalash product

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shellyba

Reaction score
Hi Guys

I'm new on here:lol: and was wondering has anyone got any views on Revitalash., or known anyone that has tried it and it's worked for them..

..it's a product that claims to thicken and lengthen your own natural lashes.
Any comments greatly appreciated:Love:

Shel
xx

I have been using this product for about 9 months and wouldn't be without it. Before I took it on in my salon I tested it on myself but only on one eye to see if it does what it claims. You really do see the difference after about 4 weeks, lashes are definelty longer, thicker, and they also come in darker. My clients also commented that I looked like I had false eyelashes on one eye. It was also a great selling tool to retail to the client even if I did look a wee bit silly.

We were considering this as a distribution product but we decided against it because it is very expensive to the consumer. I cant honestly it has worked but I will start again when I get home. I have 3 tubes so we'll see.

Revitalash was one of the first to bring this over to GB. There are similar products out on the market just now that are not as expensive as Revitalash. Ive just statarted to test one out that is by another company called ABX, only been using it a week so still to early to say

Rhonda

Thanks Samantha and Rhonda!

Rhonda: just looked up ABX couldn't see any similiar products to Revitalash on www.abxbeautyproducts.com ...did I have the right website? Can you remeber how much is is wholesale?
Revitalash is £**, RRP £90.00, but I would probably charge a lot less, depending on other products, just need to work that out how much to charge, any tips greatly appreciated!:)

Samanta: Would be pleased if you would let me know how you get on with the product on your lashes.
Sheil

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Sheil,

Yes you did have the correct website but I think it is fairly new to them and havent updated their website yet, might be best to give them a call it's called Max 2 Eyelash/Eyebrow Tonic. As I stated I am only testing it just now and haven't seen any results as of yet but one thing I can say compared to Revitalash it stings your eyes when it is put on the lashes compared to Revitalash

Rhonda

We have had some good results with revitalash but we couldnt shift it with the £90 price i think we sell it for about 60-70 now my salon gets are from skinceuticals . one of my collegues eyelashes went a bit crazy.

My sister bought some when she was over is the States in July. As Samantha said it was quite expensive, but my sister said that she could definately notice a difference within a fortnight (I couldn't tell, but there we go!) and she is still on her first bottle

HTHs x

Thanks girliees you've been very helpful :lol:I think I'll try selling Revitalash at £70-£75. The Max 2 Eyelash /eyebrow tonic, i could do with some more reviews or people saying its worked, I may purchase a few for family/friends and ask them to use religoiusly, in return and let me know how they get on. HD Brows recommend selling that at £39.95... Im knew to all this retail, as well as that I've just started in the beauty industry doing LVL eyelash treatments, and I've just done HD Brows training last week, gotta do my 10 case studies to get my certificate and hopefully I'll have baaaags of confidence then. Still working in an office admin role part time at mo, I could do with dropping a day from that to market myself and get things going, heh hoh! at least theres great advice on here! Thanks again :Grope: xx

We have had some good results with revitalash but we couldnt shift it with the £90 price i think we sell it for about 60-70 now my salon gets are from skinceuticals . one of my collegues eyelashes went a bit crazy.

In what why did your collegues eyelashes go crazy? x

Hi a few hairs started to grow out off line like new little ones above the normal line she thinks she was putting to much on , she has the most lovley eyelashes already thou so i really noticed they looked even fuller other then the inital first few months i havnt asked her about it since thou.

Max 2 compared to revitalash. With Revitalash clear liquid with hardly any stinging sensation, absolutely no tiinting of eyelashes or eyebrows.

Max 2 stings eyes and also discolours with a yellow discolouration.

In my opinion if you want to try these or any other eyelash enhancers to see if there is any growth try it on one eye only for four weeks to see if there is any difference.

its awful expensive though

yes it is on the expensive side howeve it does work

Latest posts

Back