Vinylux brush

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arty*Rox

Reaction score
So I received my order of Vinylux this morning and when I took the brush out of my Locket Love I found half a brush.

I don't know if you can tell by the attached picture, wondering what I can do as its only the one and its not for retail but personal use, I have an old top coat bottle do you think it would be ok to use that if I gave it a really good clean or could it contaminate the polish? ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1375699125.468289.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1375699135.488533.jpg

So I received my order of Vinylux this morning and when I took the brush out of my Locket Love I found half a brush.

I don't know if you can tell by the attached picture, wondering what I can do as its only the one and its not for retail but personal use, I have an old top coat bottle do you think it would be ok to use that if I gave it a really good clean or could it contaminate the polish? View attachment 39739View attachment 39740

I would just clean or wipe most of the product off the brush and use it. Sounds a perfect solution.

I would just clean or wipe most of the product off the brush and use it. Sounds a perfect solution.

Worked just fine and I can now use it :biggrin:

I let the team at S2 know, but its the first time I've ever had a dodgy brush, I guess it just slipped through the net at the factory. I always keep my empty bottles in case of emergency, I've dropped a few bottles of polish and cracked the lids in my time. ;)

I had a funny brush in my Shellac asphalt all the hairs come out as I use it so now I give them a little tug before I start painting.... Strange huh

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back