Vinylux-Is anyone experiencing problems?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have found staining wit tutti frutti, tropix, wildfire, purple purple. It leaves your nails looking a nasty orange colour :/
Iv also found that it dries the nail out and leaves white patches!
I also think with a new bottle the products too runny and you need 3 coats to cover it.

However it does dry super fast! I think after 10mins its safe for your client to go drive home, but if they were rough it would still mark.
Also I had a lady come in after 6 weeks with perfect toenails still, no chips.
I did a lady with french and she informed me it lasted 3 weeks- she was amazed!

I really do have a love hate with this atm.... I wish the consistency was a little thicker, also I wish they would develop a vinylux base coat.

How does everyone get on with Svelte Suede? I absolutely love this colour, but no matter how I apply it, it goes on awful and looks awful when it's all dry. I apply quickly, with enough product on the brush and I also make sure I float. I do everything the same as I do with Tutti Frutti and that goes on lovely.

I might have to get a list of the least favourite to apply.

I recently bought some colours with the hope of phasing out my OPI and having a vinylux to match every shellac colour I have but I'm thinking this is not such a good idea. OPI gives a far better coverage, last longer, doesn't chip the same. I'm very disappointed, I used Tropix recently on a regular client and the coverage was terrible even after 3 coats and it chipped very quickly compared to OPI. I will keep the vinylux colours I have but I won't be adding to the collection or getting shot of my OPI either!

Latest posts

Back