Vinylux looking dull

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moushax37

Reaction score
I've been using Vinylux for a lot of my pedicures since it was released. I've had a few complaints that the top coat isn't staying very shiny. With my OPI polishes I use Famous Names. Has anyone else noticed it not being very shiny?!

Yes, I just removed mine after 3 days because it looked dull. Don't know what caused it. I haven't used anything different than normal.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using SalonGeek mobile app

Same here, quite disappointed

for me i keep looking at it as its very shiny and keeps catching my eye?

have you kept top coat bottle out of sunlight?

I agree with souz - the shine is unrivaled (in my opinion) nothing I've tried before comes close to vinylux . Is it any colour I'm particular you are having problems with or all of them? Or do you think it's the top coat rather than the colour coat? X

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk 2

It should definitely be SHINY. No excuses ... put enough on so that it shines.

Maybe you are applying the top coat too thin. You only have to compare in the photos .... it can be and should be shiny.

I've not had this problem either, it's one of the things I love about Vinylux the shine is amazing and lasts, here is a pic of Vinylux I've now had on for 2 weeks .... Super shiney ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1373826233.050341.jpg

I'm loving the vinylux but my toes have faded a lot over this weekend being out in the sun. I think it was the hour spent in the paddling pool that's done it tho as my fingers are still fine.

Latest posts

Back