Vinylux timing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kaznal

Reaction score
I did my first vinylux wildfire today on my practice client and was really pleased with it but pretty sure it took longer than 8 and a half mins to dry. Am I the only one that is wary? I didn't want my lady to touch it lol. Does it def dry that quick? ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1383082273.597241.jpg

It is absolutely dry in 8.5 minutes...that's put your shoes & socks back on dry!

It is hard to believe when so used to old style polish, but it does what it says on the tin!

I did my first vinylux wildfire today on my practice client and was really pleased with it but pretty sure it took longer than 8 and a half mins to dry. Am I the only one that is wary? I didn't want my lady to touch it lol. Does it def dry that quick? View attachment 46590

I does dry in that time! It's brilliant.
Why not try it on yourself and see?:)

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

Last edited by a moderator:
I did my first vinylux wildfire today on my practice client and was really pleased with it but pretty sure it took longer than 8 and a half mins to dry. Am I the only one that is wary? I didn't want my lady to touch it lol. Does it def dry that quick? View attachment 46590

Such a gorgeous colour!

Thanks. It looked really stunning and she was really pleased (hoping she will be a paying client eventually)
I need faith! Lol

I did wildfire on a pop stick yesterday along with other vinylux colours with some nail art and it def dried in 8.5 mins :)ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1383119465.038184.jpg

I did my nails last night, and went straight to bed after 8 minutes. Got undressed and washed etc and nails still perfect! :) I love it :)

I know it dries quickly, but can someone e tell me how they apply it?
Paint on first coat, then start painting second coat, then top coat all straight after each other?
Or wait a few mins before each application? Thanks

Yep, basically when you've done the 10th nail, you're good to start one the 1st on again :) I love the stuff xx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Yep, basically when you've done the 10th nail, you're good to start one the 1st on again :) I love the stuff xx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Great thanks hun x

I knew it worked when I painted my toes, and it didn't dent when I accidentally kicked something. :lol:

Latest posts

Back