Vinylux vs All that Jazz?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perfecttennails

Reaction score
Hi all,

Sorry if this has been asked before but I can't find anything on it. I used Gelish on my clients, but would like to offer 1 or 2 nail polishes as not all my clients want a Soak Off Gel.
I see Vinylux mentioned a lot on this site so I have no doubt of its greatness, but as I offer GSOG, I wonder if I should offer the nail polish equivalent so that I can match colours?
I just wanted to see if anyone had any good reviews for All the Jazz, or should I go for Vinylux?

Many thanks xx

I am a big fan of Vinylux and CND Shellac myself, but I'm also a big fan of professionals having brand consistency. It looks professional and sets a great impression to your clients. So if you love the gel polish you are using I'd say go for the polish range from the same brand.

I am a big fan of Vinylux and CND Shellac myself, but I'm also a big fan of professionals having brand consistency. It looks professional and sets a great impression to your clients. So if you love the gel polish you are using I'd say go for the polish range from the same brand.

Thanks Wee Fee, that it what I thought; keep all brands the same. I just knew that Vinylux has a big following. Haven't seen as much about All that Jazz xx

I haven't tried vinylux but I've just received ATJ today and I love it!! Xx

I use All that Jazz, and I retail the colours that match Gelish. I think it lasts well, 7 days and applies beautifully. x

I use All that Jazz, and I retail the colours that match Gelish. I think it lasts well, 7 days and applies beautifully. x

That's great thanks xx

I've been using it since it launched. Myself and my clients love it and it wears really well.
Also The colours are amazing xx

Another vote for all that jazz! fast drying, lasts well and paints beautifully.

I am also looking at this. I have tried vinylux and love it, but I am a Gelish girl and would like to match my Gelish colours. All That Jazz is quite a lot more price wise was hoping they were bigger bottles but they are not.

This might be a stupid question but does anybody know why Gelish have some colour matches in All that Jazz their brand but also some in Morgan Taylor with the two of a kind sets?

For those of you who are using all that jazz-presumably they sell their own base and top coat? X

This might be a stupid question but does anybody know why Gelish have some colour matches in All that Jazz their brand but also some in Morgan Taylor with the two of a kind sets?

Well because there's a lot of popular colours and some of them happen to be very very similar or even the same. Such as CNDs wildfire is like OPI big apple red which is also like Gelish hot rod red... But yeah to the OP^ if you want matching colours and brand consistency then surely Morgan Taylor is the way to go?
X

For those of you who are using all that jazz-presumably they sell their own base and top coat? X

Yes they do.
Top note is ordinary topcoat and double top is for glitter colours- little bit thicker to smooth out glitter polishes & makes the glitter really 'pop'
:) xx

I am also looking at this. I have tried vinylux and love it, but I am a Gelish girl and would like to match my Gelish colours. All That Jazz is quite a lot more price wise was hoping they were bigger bottles but they are not.

Thy are roughly the same price as opi colours.
Are you looking at the trade prices? x

Hi Rach,

You may be looking at retail price if you've gone to the ATJ website Hun. Trade prices are only shown when you upload a certificate.

Also they're professional size 15ml xx

Hi Hattiegirl,

Morgan Taylor is a brand manufactured By Danny Haile named after his daughter and David's daughter Morgan and Taylor. They had created the polish and decided to match it with Gelish, but the two brands are supplied by two different company's here in the UK. So Jason and I had the All That Jazz brand manufactured for us (named after our daughter Jazz), and we also have matches to Gelish since we are the Gelish suppliers. Confusing I know but it made sense to us!!

Thanks for the response I like to have the background to things a little OCD ☺️

Hi Rach,

You may be looking at retail price if you've gone to the ATJ website Hun. Trade prices are only shown when you upload a certificate.

Also they're professional size 15ml xx

Nail Harmony's website as that's where I get my Gelish! So as I'm already a trade account holder am I wrong to assume that they are trade prices? x

Is this correct or am I missing something? X

Latest posts

Back