Virgin Vie Parties!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi there,

I've just become a Virgin Vie Consultant and am wondering if there's anyone who can give me any advice or ideas of what to do at my first few parties? I've been told that sometimes the consultants play games at the parties but I've never been to one myself and don't have a clue what it's going to be like.

As a new consultant, pop onto the Virgin Vie Message Board (if there is still one) and post your question there. I am sure you will find other consultants very helpful. I used to be a VV consultant and virtually lived on the message board and received loads of tips on there. Your manager should also be helping you with this. It might be wise to attend one or 2 parties with your manager or the person who recruited you to see how they go about it.

A favourite which I used to play with my customers at parties was to do a catalogue search. Make up your own set of catalogue questions eg. 'What is the code number for xxx?' All the guests have to hurry through the catalogue to find it and the first person wins a mini prize eg. £2 off tonights order or 10% off total order etc....

This gets everyone to relax and helps to introduce them to the catalogue.

Good luck.

hi

I agree with mrs clooney - I also lived on the message board when I did virgin vie :)

a party game I always used that went down well was the handbag game

Make up some small cards with items that you would find in a handbag eg, lipstick, tissues, keys, mobile phone, pen, chq book, sweets, shopping list, etc

but then add some others like a book, baby item, plasters, something unusual, Bonus one is Virgin Vie product in there bag etc (you would be surprised how many people actually have other items in their handbag that you wouldnt normally expect)

shout out the items on each card - whoever delves into their handbag and holds the item in the air first -give them that card with that item on

whoever has the most cards at the end wins the prize - I used to use whatever items I got on bonus or you could makeup a small gift bag of samples, with a small bottle of wine or even give a voucher for say £5 or £10 off their order

I even use this game if I do hen pamper parties

I have a party plan ebook with loads of ideas in it for sales, games, hints & tips etc - if you would like me to email it to you pm me your email address

x

Last edited:
I went to a partylite party recently and the rep did a game where there was a small gift (couple of tealights from the range) and the idea was that it was passed round in the following ways:

To the lady on your right/left
To the closest lady with brown/blue/green etc eyes
Who has been married the longest
Who is most newly married
Who is over/under a particular age
Hair colour
Number of children
First time at a partylite party - you could do a virgin virgin lol
First name initial closed to another letter

I can't remember all of them, but it was a good icebreaker and got people talking. The only shame was that I was the only one there that was still married, all the other ladies were divorced!!

You could use it for identifying people who may purchase, ie a question on who does cleanse/tone/moisturise etc

HTH

Latest posts

Back