Vista print banner!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dinkydot

Reaction score
Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone has purchased the new Vistaprint banner..??
If so could you tell me if you were pleased with it and is it better than the normal window sticker's that they sell...!!

Thanks in advance!

x

I bought a banner for my jewellery table - I went with the indoor one rather than the extra strong outdoor one and I have been really pleased with it.

What would make it better than the normal window stickers - never had them.

Hi, The window stickers good and so are the banners.
If you go for the indoor banner you need to think about how your going to fix it onto the window (if your going to use it that way). Tape etc... may spoil the look. Lou xx

You should get some of the stickers

I have a small banner hanging inside my window. It is great!

I have the outdoor banner it came the other day and I'm really happy with it

I have the small indoor banner up on my wall in the salon, i take it with me when i do events and opening nights too, it's fab!

I have a few vistaprint banners - think they're great. Have also ordered quite a few for family events ie 18th birthdays, 50th wed annivs etc. Never been disappointed, just ensure you take time to design them properly (and that can take time if you as useless at that sort of thing as I am :eek:).

I only order them (and anything else from vistaprint) if they on offer.

The largest ones they do are very large, so great for promos etc. I also have their banner stand, but only use that for portrait banners. HTH

Latest posts

Back