Vista print & prewards

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Missy G

Reaction score
Hi,on checking my bank statement today Ive had a debit go out of £9.95,and its states ..u prewards.com...Ive tracked it down ,its come from Vista print,if you purchase a certain amount of stuff from them you are given the option to sign up and get all these different discounts.

Whats annoyed me is that theyve taken the money out of my account and I havent even signed up for it!!Im going to see if I can ring them, but in the mean time just wondered if any body else had this issue.:confused:

oooh i had this !! its a total scam, they reckon theres a pop up saying you can get cash back and you must have clicked it , (i know i didnt though )
just ring em and they will give you a refund ,
i am now very careful when using vistaprint x

Had the same problem . I just cancelled and the money went back into my account without even asking .

Aw, thanks geeks, unbelievable isnt it, I always check my bank statements now ,last year someone got hold of my details, and gambled online with £250 of mine,so since then I throughly check them.

Thank god it was only £10,but the bloody cheek of it,cant believe from reading the old threads its been going on all this time still.I do put my hands up to filling in a survey,so Im guessing I didnt read the small print.

I have cancelled the membership now anyway,and I shall be phoning them Monday for a refund, and telling them I shall not be buying from them again..b******s.!!!:irked::irked:

This has happened to my neighbour, and to a number of geeks here. I unsubscribed from Vistaprint emails today and told them that this was the reason why. I also told them that I thought their sharp practices were shameful!
I suspect that lots of people don't check their statements as often as they should, and I suspect also that those monthly tenners are what is subsidising all those free offers...

this happened to me!
they took money out of my account for over a year.

I rely heavily on phone banking and when my monthly statements come in , I do a cursory check over.

Anyway, 3 phone calls, and approx 10 emails later, I got a full refund.

I still order from vistaprint, but I am very careful what buttons I click after I have processed the order. If you click the £10 back option, you are signing up for it, thats how they got me.

I did get emails from them, but never opened them as designated them to junk.

this happened to me!
they took money out of my account for over a year.

I rely heavily on phone banking and when my monthly statements come in , I do a cursory check over.

Anyway, 3 phone calls, and approx 10 emails later, I got a full refund.

I still order from vistaprint, but I am very careful what buttons I click after I have processed the order. If you click the £10 back option, you are signing up for it, thats how they got me.

I did get emails from them, but never opened them as designated them to junk.

Ok hun thanks,I do remember you saying about it before now,but I didnt know so many others had been caught out by it too,till now..unbelievable!!!:rolleyes:

Thanks for posting this. I got a statement through on Saturday with same description but was too late to phone my bank to enquire. I'm certain I didn't sign up for this also.

What a cheek!!!

Latest posts

Back