Vitiligo-spray tan and make up?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

souz

Reaction score
I have a client who has large patches of vitiligo on her whole body and face and would like to try spray tan to darken the white patches , has anyone had experience of this and what did you do?

Also can you recommend make up that covers but doesn't come off on clothes etc

Thanks xx

Hi ya I would spray the light areas first let them dry and then apply as normal !!

Good luck

You could use and airbrush makeup this is less likely to come off on clothes, but I wouldn't guarantee that it doesn't come off at all, just incase it did x

I have a client who has large patches of vitiligo on her whole body and face and would like to try spray tan to darken the white patches , has anyone had experience of this and what did you do?

Also can you recommend make up that covers but doesn't come off on clothes etc

Thanks xx
Hi, I spray a client with vitiligo. What I do first is spray her patches generally with a 16%. Then the next day I spray her all over. She loves the results. I also use bareminerals on her, with a little touch of dermablend concealer underneath. Let that set first and them brush over with minerals. Grt finish

Latest posts

Back