Volume lashes common treatment?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thebeauty

Reaction score
Do u think every one has money to pay for volume lashes and double time to spend as well ? Thanks x
Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Any 1 ??

Any 1 ??

I have hardly any clients fir volume. It's the cost that puts them off.

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

I've been really busy with them.
I trained in October, put them on a special introductory offer of £35, paid for fb advertising on the post and most people had infills as they're quite addictive!!
Then I recently did a special offer again of £40 (usually £60) and this has also been a success.
Tomorrow I mostly have lash fills booked in 10-7.
I found that I gained a lot of new clients from recommendations where a client has seen how good their friends lashes look and want them for themselves 😊 x

Most of my lash clients have gone on to have volume lashes now my prove is £75 2 hr set and £40 infils and I'm very busy x

Hi jemmaB,

Who did you do your training with and whereabouts are you? I'm looking to book a course asap which I'm excited and scared about! But when I talk to clients about it they have never heard about it, but I guess they're not in 'the lash world' like we are. I will need to educate them.

Any advice appreciated x

Hi jemmaB,

Who did you do your training with and whereabouts are you? I'm looking to book a course asap which I'm excited and scared about! But when I talk to clients about it they have never heard about it, but I guess they're not in 'the lash world' like we are. I will need to educate them.

Any advice appreciated x

I trained with flirties xx

Hi jemmaB,

Any advice appreciated x

If you want you can have a no obligation chat with a trainer near you? As our trainers also do treatments they can give you a bit more details about popularity and prices etc which might help with your decision?

Latest posts

Back