Volumiser or closure for extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LindaHR

Reaction score
I am looking for an affordable enhancer/volumiser or closure for 2 of my clients. Can anyone recommend a good supplier?
I am being quoted more than is feasible for my clients' budget at the moment.

Indian Remy would be fine but Brazilian or European even better. I need it to be good quality hair.

Linda

Im looking for the same thing for my hair integration clients.... I worked for a very large hair loss company and now im solo its such a struggle to find decent stock... I have decided to go for silk based closures as they mimic the scalp rather than lace closures, Iv found the perfect ones on the Whitney Marie website but I need some questions answered about the silk base and they are just not answering my questions... so trying to find someone else as I need one within the next couple of weeks.... their hair is Indian, Brazilian and Peruvian apparently... I need the base of the partings to be 4*5 and WM was the only place I could find it.

If your still looking I have ordered a closure from Whitney Marie it's a silk base 4*5 base and it's fabulous, think they will be my regular stockists for closures from now on

Latest posts

Back