vtct

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

annemac

Reaction score
Hi,
I am doing acrylics and gels at city of bristol college at the moment, VTCT L2 but the college does not offer L3 in nails at all and has just cancelled its nail art course. Could any one help in pointing me in the right direction so I can improve my skills. My tutor says I am much better at acrylics than gels as she teaches me both. I would also like to do nail art, any help would be wonderful. Thanx.:)

Essential Nails do a Nail Art Course which you can do from home. They are supposed to have a really good reputation - I was thinking of doing the Gel course of theirs - has any one else done one of their courses?

Hi lisa21,
I have thier catalogue and I have thier practice hand as well, which has been really helpful. I have been thinking about the courses and they let you pay in four instalments. which is helpful if you are a little straped for cash.

Hi, i am doing city and guilds manicure and pedicure at college finish in june, i was going to do the art course but you don't get any qualification. I have also done acrylic and maintainig nails with essential nails and now doing gel and just received my airbrushing course i find them very good and helpful. Would like to do a classroom base course but not possible at the moment, but doing EN and the information on this site as been great. CAROLE XX

Home learn courses can be a great "taster" or "stepping stone" into the industry,however you need to be looking at which brand you want to use and their training reputation,CND,Ezflow and NSI are the most popular,do a search you'll find lot's of usefull information . Hth's

Latest posts

Back