Wahanda taking booking without permission

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marilyn Monroe

Reaction score
I just received an email from a company called Wahanda, I have searched on here to find out about them and saw they are a 'directory' for salons etc and just take your info that is public. Fair enough loads of 'directories' do this but I received an email saying they had booked someone in for me and taken payment!

How can they do this without me signing up. It feels very dodgy to me.
Has anyone else experienced this.

I just received an email from a company called Wahanda, I have searched on here to find out about them and saw they are a 'directory' for salons etc and just take your info that is public. Fair enough loads of 'directories' do this but I received an email saying they had booked someone in for me and taken payment!

How can they do this without me signing up. It feels very dodgy to me.
Has anyone else experienced this.

They cannot do that unless your business has signed up with them & you've included to accept online bookings, e vouchers etc. Just get in touch with them to make sure it's not dodgy x

Sounds VERY dodgy ! Be careful! :)

We use wahanda v good here's there phone number ....... Hope you get to the bottom of it ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400135157.989069.jpg

That's really weird. I have had a call from a mobile today that I missed and now have a text from that number wanting to discuss my Wahanda page.

I don't have one ? :S

Maybe they've started a new marketing/ sales campaign ?

My scam-dar has just gone off!

Is it another scam?

Hey Marilyn, really sorry to hear all of this. We don't sign up any businesses without them knowing so we're a bit unsure on what's happened here.

To give you a very quick overview; what we do here at Wahanda is to let businesses sign themselves up to use our salon software system (which is connected to our website) and sell empty appointment slots online - it's like a self-service way for businesses to connect with new and existing customers.

We'd love to know more about how your business has appeared on our site without your knowledge - would it be possible to pop us an email with your details on to [email protected] please so we can investigate in the system and give you a quick call?

Also Jodieeeanne, we'd like to know more about what you've received too?

I use wahanda and it works great!

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Latest posts

Back