Waiting on delivery

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Creative kes

Reaction score
I have run out of d sperse what else can I use to remove tacky lair of shellac? Waiting for my delivery to come but won't be here till the 13th!!!

My own fault it spilled all over the floor!!

Isopropyl alcohol? although I wouldn't know where to get that from :)

Hi thanks for that but that's what I ran out of and waiting to get back

Was thinking scrub fresh? Or is that bad?

You can't use Scrub fresh because it has acetone in it. It could dull the finish. Can you go to the pharmacy for IPA? I purchase mine at a drug store. Just make sure it's 99% isopropyl alcohol.

Sent from my Xoom using SalonGeek

I read here somewhere that Cool Blue could be used in a Dsperse emergency as it contains alcohol. Perhaps wipe over with water straight after use.

I'm sure somebody once said vodka/gin - or maybe thats for you to drink while you think of an alternative lol!!!

I thought you could use something like vodka. I'm sure that is what i used when I first started with Shellac as Dsperse was sold out alot initially.

PS it is early and i could be dreaming or making this up! X

Have you got a capital near you, if so you can buy the gellux gel polish sticky remover it will do just as well till your order arrives, or if a Sally's then the gelish remover.

Just an idea :)

Cool blue can be used as an emergency disperse.

Haha thanks everyone I will go to chemist and get the iPa stuff

Imagine if I use vodka they will think I have been drinking lol

Latest posts

Back