Wall Calender for 2006

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karin

Reaction score
Last year Scratch sent me a wall calender for 2005. I called them today and they said they are not doing one for 2006. Called Creative and they dont do one either.

I really want to try to get hold of a nice 'nail' wall calender for 2006 and running out of ideas. Any suggestions?

Why not create your own?
There are templates for calenders on Microsoft publisher and office. You could use different pics of your work for each month.
You could also add maybe an offer each month and hand out copies of your callender as gifts to your clients.
Just an idea!
:D

Ive got my gorgeous Robbie Williams 2006 one all ready!!

Shame about the nail ones they are normally really cool! Or better still what Jo said is a great idea!!

Take care xx

I think thats a fab idea Jo.

You're welcome!
Glad I can help

I'm with you Theresa. Robbie all the way. But creating your own is a fab idea, might try it myself.

Kirsty x

hey thats a cool idea , i might attempt it :D :eek:

NoticeableNails said:
Why not create your own?
There are templates for calenders on Microsoft publisher and office. You could use different pics of your work for each month.
You could also add maybe an offer each month and hand out copies of your callender as gifts to your clients.
Just an idea!
:D

That's a fab idea! - might have a go at that myself. xx

And it also means your clients have no excuses when it comes to missing appointments too!
Hey I knew my brain was for something! lol

Latest posts

Back