Want to start doing nails again...Need some help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Violet Star

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I trained with CND in 2008 for Brisa. After a few months i gave up nails as i was struggling. But ive now decided to start doing nails again and im ready to break through the barrier! :green:

I want to start using NSI this time, i was wondering am i able to use white tips will it still cure?

Thanks
xx

Last edited:
think i'd contact nsi to check they have recently launched a soak of gel and they used to do a free dvd for gels they have a lot on the website as well just click on produdts.

They have a web site 'nail angel' with some good videos on there, they may help.

Why not as your already trained in Brisa go for a 1-1 class to refresh your training rather than pay out for completely new training and products?:hug:

Of course I agree with Klassy Klaws. Makes no sense to change ... a different product will not magic you into being a great technician ... only dedication and great training and skill will do that.

Now that you have had a break from it all ... I think you should at least go back to nails with the products you have trained with (to which there is no equal) and with renewed enthusiasm and a little less angst.

You had allot on your plate at the time you were struggling ... maybe now you can approach it all with a calmer attitude and a clearer mind. CND would love to help you get to where you want to go in your nail career :hug:

Actually that does make more sense DUH? How silly lol.

I feel this time round i have a clearer mind and feel armed and ready to break through that wall to get to the other side. My dream is become a fantastic nail technician so i shall aim for my goals.
x

Latest posts

Back