Wanted Nail Models For Nailympics!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CarrieL

Reaction score
Hi! I'm new to the site soplease bear with me!

I Have been let down by my model for the sculptured nail comp at the nailympics on the 18th May. I need someone with beautiful, long nail beds and fingers who is also willing to travel to Olympia. Preferably someone near London. I will pay travel costs and other expenses. I have entered comps before and was placed 2nd in the last 3 sculptured nail comps. My friend is also looking for a model, she has been placed 1st in sculptured, so you know you are in safe hands!

If you are interested and able to give up your time please PM me.
thanks
Carrie

Last edited:
Hey, I am also new to this site so here goes!

I am interested in being your model I think I have nice nails and live local to you in Lancashire so could meet up easily, where abouts it this competition held, I'd like to get involved if I can help you at all!

Thanks I hope this post works!

Have pm'd you chick :hug:

my boss wants me to enter nailympics, but whats entailed, do they do a class for a tech that cant beat the likes of tom holcomb etc - i really dont know, so when my boss mentioned it, i was like - errrrm i dont bloody think so. i see nailympics as going up against the best of the best (tom holcolb and the like)

my boss wants me to enter nailympics, but whats entailed, do they do a class for a tech that cant beat the likes of tom holcomb etc - i really dont know, so when my boss mentioned it, i was like - errrrm i dont bloody think so. i see nailympics as going up against the best of the best (tom holcolb and the like)

hey hun you could enter in at division 1- it is for techs that have never entered a comp or they haven't placed in the top 3 in a comp, but that could all change if you are doing scotland, if you do get placed then you will be in level 2 with me yyyaaayyyyyy go G go G go G :lol:

hey hun you could enter in at division 1- it is for techs that have never entered a comp or they haven't placed in the top 3 in a comp, but that could all change if you are doing scotland, if you do get placed then you will be in level 2 with me yyyaaayyyyyy go G go G go G :lol:

dont stand a chance then eh :hug:

The saying goes you have to be in it to win it, although i know i've no chance! I just want to do it as a learning curve. To see the likes of tom holcomb's nails would to a help in its self for future comps. Good Luck Scratchers, I've seen your nails at the comp and thay're FINE!:)

Last edited:
Two geeks have already offered to help you out,
how many do you need hun ?

I've had to ask for someone near London and they are too far away i.e cash and hotel already booked so need someone who can get there on the day.

Latest posts

Back