Wanted to recommend these suppliers - Palms Extra

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bimbogeri

Reaction score
Hi guys.
I just had to post to tell everyone what a great time I've had ordering from Palms Extra.
They were featured in Scratch this month or last as the new supplier of Nubar nail polishes, but I was actually directed to them by the Nubar international website.
Anyway, Alison and Mandy have been nothing but fantastic. They're answered loads of my sometimes inane questions, right down to describing colours to me.
I finally ordered yesterday afternoon and the polishes arrived today and they are fabulous. The colours are really striking and quite close to the colour chart which is always a bonus - we know how hard it is buying from a chart!
They have an amazing range of glitters and 'funky' colours.
Nubar are also Formaldehyde, Toluene and DBP free which is great if you have clients who are particularly picky about their polishes or have an allergy to formaldehyde.

I hope no-one minds me posting this, I'm in no way affiliated with the company but I wanted to share how great they were in case anyone else had read the article in Scratch and was thinking of giving them a try.

Latest posts

Back