Wanting to start up again

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lorrainelola

Reaction score
Hi everyone
Its been a while since I've been on here. I had a home salon but felt fed up with being stuck indoors all the time. Long story short I got a job in a completely different industry (NHS)
for the last few months I really want to get back into nails, mainly shellac. I still have all my equipment. Sadly we moved albeit to a much larger home, my parents moved in and have 4 rooms and I just don't have the space to work from home anymore. Having said that I have a huge hall which opens up into a room in itself. There is wood flooring and its clean and big.
Would it be strange to have a nail table set up in there?

I did want a summer house but don't think we would have the room in the garden. I keep looking for salons with a nail station to rent but can't find anything. I've had a few enquiries already regarding nails.

I do miss having and doing beautiful nails.
any suggestions?
xx

Could you not mobile? Do you drive? If it's only shellac you'll be doing, you won't have to carry around so much equipment x

My friend has that exact set up! Her hall is really wide and she had a nice little wooden table set up in there with some candles and decorations I went and had my nails done there and it was lovley diddnt feel wiered being in the hall at all :)

Thank you for your replies.
I could go mobile and do drive. I've actually contacted a hairdresser last night asking if she would be interested in letting a bit of space to me.... I'm seeing her this afternoon. I've no idea how much a nail station space would be 😳
If that fails I'll do a bit of mobile and a bit in my hall. I'll post a picture when I can so you ca. See it.
X

Yes, maybe do a bit of both, as long as you do a good enough job I don't see the hall being a problem. Maybe make it a little more cosy with candles and burner to give it an ambiance x good luck xx

I think a hallway set up sounds fine......as long as you don't have family member traipsing past all the time!

Latest posts

Back