Wanting to trial Ink London with Artistic lamp?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krum

Reaction score
I want to get the trial pack of ink London ilac as I'm interested in using it as well as artistic colour gloss.
As I only want to trial it I just want to use my artistic lamp. Will it cure properly under this? I won't be using on clients at the moment.
Thanks

I want to get the trial pack of ink London ilac as I'm interested in using it as well as artistic colour gloss.
As I only want to trial it I just want to use my artistic lamp. Will it cure properly under this? I won't be using on clients at the moment.
Thanks

There's no guarantee, but I guess you already know that if you want to effectively mix and match nail systems.

I just wondered if anyone had used another lamp with ink?
I just don't want to purchase a lamp until I know if I like the product.

On the ink group very recently someone asked this and the reply was - INK cannot guarantee a full and proper cure in any lamp other than their own. But if a tech did want to use another lamp we would recommend using a 36w UV lamp from a reputable supplier xx

On the ink group very recently someone asked this and the reply was - INK cannot guarantee a full and proper cure in any lamp other than their own. But if a tech did want to use another lamp we would recommend using a 36w UV lamp from a reputable supplier xx

Ah I see. Thank you.
I don't have a UV lamp annoyingly.

I use INK iLac with my CND lamp, but only on myself, until I can afford the INK lamp!

I was interested in investing in iLac, but not without trialing it first. So I emailed them, saying I already have the cnd led and a UV lamp and would any of these work? They answered back that for iLac I have to use the 2s button through the entire process. UV for 2 mins per step.
I could find the email and post it here for more details if you want, but it's the cnd, not the artistic lamp.

I was interested in investing in iLac, but not without trialing it first. So I emailed them, saying I already have the cnd led and a UV lamp and would any of these work? They answered back that for iLac I have to use the 2s button through the entire process. UV for 2 mins per step.
I could find the email and post it here for more details if you want, but it's the cnd, not the artistic lamp.

Yes please that'd be great!
You use the CND LED lamp? What's the 2s button?

The CND LED has 4 preset timer/settings buttons-

1- 10 seconds for all CND base coats
2B- 60 seconds for CND Brisa and Brisa Lite
2S- 60 seconds for CND Shellac
3- 60 seconds for all CND topcoats

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1471827120.106436.jpg

YES I USE AN ENTITY LAMP AND A CRYSTAL NAILS LAMP, BOTH WORK FINE WITH INK PRODUCTS. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE INK RANGE.

Hi i use Ink London gel polishes and cure it under a CND lamp and i don't have any problems i love Ink London such fab colours x

Detailed instructions for iLac cured in CND LED lamp, directly from iLac representative:
I do suggest buying the INK lamp, but this will help someone who just wants to try it.

In the CND the lamp please cure each ilac coat (base, colour and top) on the 2s button.

For xlac also use the 2s button, however this will need selecting twice for each coat of xlac.‎

The ilac and xlac will also cure in a 36w UV light, the timings for each coat would be 120 seconds.‎

That's great thank you everyone! It's worth a go.
Can anyone recommend a dark plum colour creme ilac please? Any swatches?

Latest posts

Back