Warning: polka dot bags

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Debs001

Reaction score
Just a quick warning as I previously posted about these bags that are ideal for mobile therapists from The Range. I have had to return mine as the zip was faulty, I only use it for my own personal use equipment so had not actually closed the zip fully since I bought the bag but when I tried the zip was coming apart on both sides, I went back for a replacement but tried the new bag and same thing happened so I asked for a refund, had to give the little bag back too as it was part of set that's no longer on offer. Definitely a design fault (hope you're not all experiencing the same problem but if you are get a refund as its not fit for purpose).

Just a quick warning as I previously posted about these bags that are ideal for mobile therapists from The Range. I have had to return mine as the zip was faulty, I only use it for my own personal use equipment so had not actually closed the zip fully since I bought the bag but when I tried the zip was coming apart on both sides, I went back for a replacement but tried the new bag and same thing happened so I asked for a refund, had to give the little bag back too as it was part of set that's no longer on offer. Definitely a design fault (hope you're not all experiencing the same problem but if you are get a refund as its not fit for purpose).

I'm just about to take mine back too! If they won't sway I'll will stick to my Roo case instead. Will post this on the other thread to warn people. I have to say though as I have both bags and can compare, the Roo case is better but obviously more expensive.

Last edited:
I got mine a few weeks back and use it for all my kit and I luv it! So far so good with the zips and dare I say it, when I got to the cashiers desk to pay the young lad only scanned the tote bag so got mine for £14.99!!! Very dishonest of me and I shall surely go to hell but wahey wot a bargain lol

I'm just about to take mine back too! If they won't sway I'll will stick to my Roo case instead. Will post this on the other thread to warn people. I have to say though as I have both bags and can compare, the Roo case is better but obviously more expensive.

If you are taking it back cos it's faulty they have to refund as its not fit for the purpose it's was sold.

I got mine a few weeks back and use it for all my kit and I luv it! So far so good with the zips and dare I say it, when I got to the cashiers desk to pay the young lad only scanned the tote bag so got mine for £14.99!!! Very dishonest of me and I shall surely go to hell but wahey wot a bargain lol

Tut tut! Glad yours is ok,it may just be a faulty batch in Cardiff :(

I bought one of these, but wasn't as keen on it as my metal case on wheels, I found after using it for a week the stitching was starting to come apart near the extension handle, but that's probably a bit to do how I treated it (as I used the extension handle to lift it) and there's alot of weight in there with all my gel polishes.

I also got caught in a downpour of rain and the top case that I had all my implements in files, brushes etc got wet as its not covered. I guess a plastic bag over it would have worked but think it starts to look a bit unpro.

But ive found a use for it, I put all my extra stock I keep at home in it and the top bag I use for all my nail art bits.

On the plus side while i was looking in the range I found a fab folding craft table for £20, which is sooo much lighter than the kidney style mobile table I had. :)

Latest posts

Back