Washing Up Gloves!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TIRNAK

Reaction score
So...this has been a nightmare for years for me...we tell our clients to wear gloves when they do wash up etc...I personally cannot wash up without gloves but everytime I go to Tesco I have to buy a new pair. I get through a pair a week, my nails just go through the tips after about five or six days. Any tips ladies on what I can do?

Why don't you wear your nails a little shorter?

I can't abide gloves (smelly horrible things IMO) and I never wear them for anything. My nails stay just fine. I never used to tell my clients to wear them either .. I told them to use Solar Oil instead after they had washed up and sold them a bottle to make sure they did it..

At least a new pair of gloves every week will keep them from being smelly :lol:

I am a real fan of washing up gloves.

I buy the very best ones, and the important thing is to buy them as big as possible, they will come off easily, don't get holes and never get smelly.

I use a magnetic clip, clip them together and hang them on the side of my fridge.............not laying in puddles on the draining board:)

Wilkinsons do some brilliant ones, they are pink and seem to be more heavy duty than the normal ones you get in tescos like the marigold ones. Wilko ones are only 78p!!! :green:
Gail
x

Latest posts

Back