Water decals

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emmabeautique

Reaction score
Thinking of ordering these ....are they easy to use and where is best to purchase then from
Quite liking the zips 😄

I buy from luckystarstyle.com and they're great.. They don't need to be fully submerged in water. You just pat the top of it with a teeny bit of water and the image is nicely transferred. Maybe not the biggest selection but I've liked all that I've bought so far.

I get mine from eBay there is a huge range and you can even buy special paper for your printer and make your own, I will upload my latest decal pic for you to look at. Hope this helps ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1378450379.519889.jpg

I've recently bought some from eBay but I'm yet to try them as I'm a bit unsure how to use them!! If I'm using them with shellac do I remove the inhibition layer then decal then top coat? Any advice would be great :)

Vicki x
Hands On Beauty

I've bought loads from ebay with no problems

I got loads from nailtopia there ok to use x

we stock a good range with new designs coming soon, simple easy intricate designs they are a perfect addition to your kit

check out an online store called born pretty. lovely nail decals that are easy to use and if you check out google you can find a born pretty code for a 10% discount.

cheers
a.:p

I've recently bought some from eBay but I'm yet to try them as I'm a bit unsure how to use them!! If I'm using them with shellac do I remove the inhibition layer then decal then top coat? Any advice would be great :)

Vicki x
Hands On Beauty

Hi!

Don't remove the inhibition layer from the colour coat - just make sure you soak up the water from the decal (I dab on kitchen towel) then place decal in tacky layer. Finish with top coat as you would normally xx

Hi!

Don't remove the inhibition layer from the colour coat - just make sure you soak up the water from the decal (I dab on kitchen towel) then place decal in tacky layer. Finish with top coat as you would normally xx

Thank you. Will have a play x

Vicki x
Hands On Beauty

I've always removed the inhibition layer. Hasnt seemed to cause a problem. I've also bought high quality water decal paper, shrunk (google) images down to size on A4 in word documents etc & then printed my own off. (You also need acrylic spray which is also used on cars to lock the colours & shine in) They work a treat.

Just ensure you soak the images in warm water (and not like I did in the early days... Epic fail when I dropped my image into hot water thinking it would work quicker & the dye bled out oops)....

Latest posts

Back