Water Heating Problems

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sedgecl

Reaction score
Hi

I have recently opened a salon, and decided to use the Salon Master system, ever since having this put in I have nothing but problems. The main problem is that I keep running out of hot water... Very embarrassing....Salon Maters have been great, and have been out to check everything, but alas, once again no hot water.

What my question is, has anyone else experienced this problem.

Many thanks

Hi

I have recently opened a salon, and decided to use the Salon Master system, ever since having this put in I have nothing but problems. The main problem is that I keep running out of hot water... Very embarrassing....Salon Maters have been great, and have been out to check everything, but alas, once again no hot water.

What my question is, has anyone else experienced this problem.

Many thanks

Hi, is the hot water system supposed to be constant and never run out ?
because if this is the case these people have supplied you something that is not fit for the purpose of the job it was made for ,

you say they have been great ,
but they still have not got it sorted :confused: and I would be pretty upset too ,
plus they dont sound that great to me ,

but maybe I have got it all wrong :eek:

Could you tell us more about it all and what the system is supposed to do ?
:hug: minky

Hi, is the hot water system supposed to be constant and never run out ?
because if this is the case these people have supplied you something that is not fit for the purpose of the job it was made for ,

you say they have been great ,
but they still have not got it sorted :confused: and I would be pretty upset too ,
plus they dont sound that great to me ,

but maybe I have got it all wrong :eek:

Could you tell us more about it all and what the system is supposed to do ?
:hug: minky

HI

The heater was recommend through the Hair Journal, its in all the big salons, so you don't really doubt it......
Believe me, I have moaned at everyone, the plumber (not his fault) the sparkie ( still waiting to find out) and Salon Masters.

I am ringing them tomorrow (monday) to advise them that the problem is still there...

Apparently the heater is not soppose to run out off water, as it has 3 cylinders. The bottom 2 are on constant and then you have the booster. I have 6 sections that aren't used all the time, as we are only a few months old, 2 full time and 1 part time stylist. So as you can see, this really shouldn't be running out.

What system do you have in yours?

Hi , many years ago we used to have a similar system to that
and it was always constant hot water , the only problem we used to encounter now and again was in the summer the water got a little too hot in the mornings but apart from that it was very reliable ,

perhaps you should start talking about taking further action for lost business ect ect
and give them verbal and written time limits to put things right ,
(keeping all records for future reference, )

you could also get some really good advice from the trading standards

I really think you have been treated very shabbily by this company

I would also contact the Hairdressers Journal and ask if they can help , they have a legal section website too

The Salon Owners' Guide to Business Red Tape - 04/12/2007 (Hairdressers Journal Interactive - Business)

you could see if you can find anything in the above that may take you to some useful links that may help you :hug: x minky

Thanks, you really have given some sensible ideas. I have spoken to them again today, and will be in contact with the sprakies who worked on the wiring. I will defo be looking into the compensation though, as we are going to be known as the salon without water soon. Not very good when we have only been opened 3 months.

Latest posts

Back