Waterless manicure and pedicure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karan Kumar

Reaction score
Has anyone else tried Balbcare UK, I found there is an easier way to perform a Manicure & Pedicure the unique factor is that it is waterless.

Funnily enough they came to see us years ago about taking on the product line but, it wasn't for us. :( maybe useful for some - mobiles perhaps?

I also thought the same before I used it on many clients and the results have been fantastic. From first impression I did not think it would take off but with the right advertising and prices I have managed to replace my standard manicures with Balbcare

I also thought the same before I used it on many clients and the results have been fantastic. From first impression I did not think it would take off but with the right advertising and prices I have managed to replace my standard manicures with Balbcare
well done!!! - funky name though - just doesn't sound like it's party of the beauty industry - JMHO!!

Yes get you I must admit the name needs explaining but once the word was out and explaining what it does it did take off for me. Thank you for your kind replies.

Can you use it with any system, CND Shellac for instance?
I am mobile so it is appealing to me.

So what is it?

So what is it?

It is a water less hydrating mani/pedi system. You get vinyl gloves/socks that are one use and pre coated with a special emollient. Brilliant for the mobile tech I think. I have just watched a video on YouTube. It looks impressive and I would be happy to use it for pedis, as you use it then add polish. But with shellac I do the service first then perform the luxury bit, not that I get asked for them often. I would be concerned about it not being part of the whole system. I would like to know from people who have used them as to whether gel polish lifts.

It is one of numerous waterless mani & pedi systems.

A disposable, self contained glove or boot with nourishing moisture rich mask. You can tear off the fingers & toes so that you can continue to work on the client.

To be clear this is a sponsored post. A new member has written 13 posts on the subject of "Balbcare" in 24hrs.

Capital, and other wholesalers, sell keratin gloves. The London distributor of Harmony, Thalia, sell "provoc" keratin gloves/booties. So if you like the idea there are options other than balbcare...

http://www.scratchmagazine.co.uk/perfect-pedi-socks-from-provoc/
provoc mani.jpg provoc pedi.jpg bodipure socks.jpg

Can you use it with any system, CND Shellac for instance?
I am mobile so it is appealing to me.

Hi its great for mobile technicians. I used it last week on a client for the 1st time and I was surprised. It was really good. I will be ordering more. I didn't cut the tips of the bag and carry on with the manicure I just took the gloves

I have no problems using it with CND Shellac

I have no problems using it with CND Shellac

Thank you. Do you do a full service then the Balbcare or Balbcare first then shellac? If you do it before shellac did you get lifting (I presume not)?

I do the treatment first then the shellac, no issues when doing it this way. Thank you

Latest posts

Back